maybe it’s me, maybe it’s you, or maybe it’s us. It seems like things aren’t able to work out anymore. There’s simply too much issues between us and there’re all unsolved, I guess we’ve both ran out of energy to fight for anything or try to work things out anymore thats why we’re just letting it die out.
on a side note, this stupid tumblr has too many bad memories so i guess i won’t be updating it anymore.
i cant fucking take it. im on the brink of exploding and yet im trying to supress it. fuck
We mistake sex for romance. Guys are taught that pushing a girl up against a wall is romance. Sex is easy; you can do it with anyone, yourself, with batteries. Romance is when someone you like walks into a room and they take your breath away. Romance is when two people are dancing and they fit together perfectly. Romance is when two people are walking next to each other and all of a sudden they find themselves holding hands, and they don’t know how that happened. (John C. Moffi)
It’s one of those nights where nothing feels right and I’m just sick of everything and everyone around me. Sometimes I really hope that I’ll get into an accident and lose my memory so I can start life anew or escape to a place where no one knows me, but I guess that only happens in dramas.
I need to quit giving in to my weak self, I can’t allow this weak side of mine to dominate. I need to stay strong.
Had a random shoot few weeks ago at botanical gardens. My 3 year old camera and lens were finally put to good use after staying inside the dry box for god knows how long.
What have I seen other than what the bottom looks like?
Stuck somewhere between the gloom and the light
When you’re working towards building back those broken boards
You sometimes lose your footing
You often find yourself putting off everyone while finding comfort in other songs
To distract the fact that you’re actually disappearing
I have no excuses that I can offer
Just the hope that your forgiveness will hold back the water
For what its worth… I’m sorry
And at the end I swear I’m trying.
My first few weeks of January was great, been heading to timbre with my girlfriends during the weekends for some drinks and pizza. On a side note, I’m never ever gonna order Lychee Martini at any bar anymore. Vodka isn’t my thing.
Here are a couple of photos taken last year on different days during December, the most memorable month of the year. (Sadly, I’m not gonna disclose whatever that happened on my blog cause it’s too personal) 2011 had been really great but I think this year will be even better. It’s only been 9 days and everything has been smooth so far. I hope the rest of the year will be great! xx
A new year, a new beginning, new resolutions.
- GPA (I have to maintain it at 3.0 or more)
- Take photographs (I’ve been such a lazy person for the whole of 2011 and it has to stop. I need to take more photos, build up my portfolio and hopefully become a freelance photographer)
- Gain weight (Ever since the holidays started, I’ve been losing weight, from 41kg to 37.5kg. I need to eat more)
- Get another tattoo (A tiny one behind my neck is definitely not enough, need to get inked again real soon)
- Read more often (I used to be a bookworm until last year, and its time to start reading again)
- Save money (Instead of spending most of it on fancy food, which was what I always did last year, I’d rather buy more useful stuff or shoes)
- Travel more often!
- Have a smooth-sailing and everlasting relationship with my boy, Peter Tan <3 (Hehe I totally ripped this resolution off my boy’s blog)